Why Google Has a High Employee Turnover to Facebook?Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:39
The search engine giant－－Google has seen a high number of staff leave to join other IT companies. In a precursor to its high employee turnover, the company is now offering its 20000 employees monetary incentive of 10% pay increase across the board and a $1000 holiday cash bonus for 2011.
There are several reasons that Google staff are switching to small companies like Facebook:
1) They miss working in a small company;
2) There are better opportunities for advancement;
3) Employees love social in small in these IT companies;
4) They’ve got recommendation by staff in other companies;
5) The HR of Google is in Facebook;
6) The temptation of generous equity is hard to resist;
7) It is simply driven by the the circumstances of Silicon Valley.
Overall, the fact that Google’s employee leaving for Facebook is only part of the flow of high tech talent in the US.
- Google Shares Rebound to Record High
Shares of the US IT giant–Google rebounded to a record...
- Google Challenges Facebook with TV Ads
The Internet company–Google, whose search remains dominant in most global...
- Five Things HR Should Do to Retain New Employee
There are a few things that could help retain new...
- 8 “C” Principle to Enhance Employee Satisfaction
Enhancing job satisfaction help improve the employees’ performance at...
- Advice Concerning Employee Retention
For business with different natures, there are many benefits...