The Key to Make Corporate SalesThursday, September 15, 2011 3:40
The increase in sales usually acts as the key factor leading to a winning future of a business. Here are a few tricks on increasing for the corporate sales effectively and efficiently.
1. Before the customers entering a store, the brand and the location of the store become the first drive in attracting attention of the target customers.
2. Once the customers are in the store, the turnover rate become the key. More and more retail are using counters at the door for the considerations of better evaluating their turnover rate.
3. After the customer make a decision to purchase, increasing the joint rate or sales of relevant value-added products become the key to maximizing sales.
4. After the purchase process is finished, the company and the sales person all need to study how to improve their retention rates and shortening the time gap before the customers visit the store again.
5. It is important to learn how to tap the lifetime value of the existing customers.
- Five Benefits of Being a Sales Person
There are many benefits of being a sales person if...
- Difference Between Sales and Marketing
Though sales and marketing both serve the same goals...
- The Logic of Cutting Corporate Taxes
In the recent weeks, Corporate taxes have soared to...
- Corporate Governance
The term of corporate governance is becoming increasingly important to...
- Lighting and Sales
Philips Lighting launched a 21-week long research with a supermarket...