Posts Tagged ‘Management’
If you are looking to improve your management skills and become a more successful manager, there are a few principles concerning management that you should memorize well in your mind.
First of all, remember that there is no absolute right or wrong the sector of management. You should try to find the best management style that [...]
Within organizations, there are some truths that managers should be well aware of. Here we list out a few things that top managers should always bear in mind. First of all, instead of financing motivation such as salary or bonus, actually it is organizational culture that motivates high engagement of the employees. Secondly, it [...]
A nice sentence from the supervisor could actually help improve the outcome of the workforce. Here are some sample sentences you should learn in order to praise the others at workplace:
1. You made my day! 2. You’re a real trooper! 3. You’re on target. 4. Sensational!
5. You’re on top of things! 6. Way to go! [...]
There are several factors that could easily drive your employees away. Here we list a few key ones.
1. Uncertain company prospects is the most influential negative factor. It would lead to employees’ dissatisfaction over the company as a whole;
2. Overstaffing within an organization cast other bad influence on a company besides increasing the labour costs. [...]
Packing up to move takes a lot of careful preparation and delicate work. You probably have a great many valuables in your business, primarily your equipment that you use to run the business and production. Packing these things up carefully is important, and you can’t always trust your employees to do it safely and securely. [...]
1. Live near your company and be ready to go to the company at any time.
2. Try to understand every detail of your products and strive to be perfect.
3. Strengthening your capability in being persuasive during a business negotiation.
4. Pay great attention to teamwork and never ever over-emphasis on yourself.
5. Always keep conducting effective communication [...]
First of all, remember to keep your meetings as short as possible. You have to pay salary for your employees sitting quitely. So, try to avoid wasting too much money on having them sitting there doing nothing at all during the working hour.
Secondly, always pay great attention to the cultivation of trust among your team. [...]