Six Characteristics of the Most Outstanding SalespersonSunday, February 19, 2012 8:09
There are peculiar natural qualities needed to make a good salesperson. Here we list a few:
1. 80 per cent of their sales are generated with 1-3 core customers;
2. Have managed to build up very strong relationship with the customer, and spend a lot of time with the customers;
3. Have focus on a particular industry, and have deep understanding about a particular type of customers;
4. The dedication of spending more than a few months to turn someone into a customer;
5. Being active in a circle, and always be able get first-hand information;
6. Spend more with with the customers during the non-working hours as communication during this period will be more effective.
- Five Characteristics Entrepreneurs Need to Survive
Are you looking to start a small business by yourself...
- Characteristics of a Good Manager
Good managers need to have a number of different traits....
- Outstanding Subordinate
There are a couple of characteristics of outstanding subordinate, a...
- Characteristics of Excellent Managers
Good managers in practice shares the same characteristics. Here...
- Get a Clue to Create Outstanding Website Design
Quality of SEO is of the utmost importance in any...