Seven Principles of High-performance TeamTuesday, August 9, 2011 9:22
High-performance teams need to have the ability to work closely together for a common goal and are able to achieve extraordinary work results. In order to create a solid foundation for productive communication, innovative
solutions, as well as great performance, a project team need to strickly follow some work principles to ensure their effectiveness and efficiency.
Most high-performance teams in the field have some features in common. Here come the most important seven principles taken by most successful project teams:
1. Don’t give up without finding the root of the problem;
2. Don’t give up without identifyinng the person that is responsible for a certain problem;
3. Don’t give up without getting the right solution to solve a problem;
4. Don’t give up without having improved working methods implemented in reality;
5. Don’t give up without having the responsible staff well educated;
6. Don’t give up without long-term improvement measures;
7. Don’t give up without establishing a file.
The principles above could add up to form the right team culture. If you are looking to lead a project team, and you follow the above principles strickly, great success in leading a high-performance team will not be far away in the future from you.
- Benefit from Using Team Management Software
Effective teams form the heart of all kinds of successful...
- Move Your Project Team to the Next Level
When a business start to launch a new project, there...
- Improve Managing Performance with IT Solutions
Managing performance is very stressful and complicated. These days, due...
- Nine Principles on Dealing with Bosses
Work sucks when you don’t know how to deal...
- How to Attract a Good Team
Finding the right employees and keeping them on your...