Four Types of Luck on Your Career PathSunday, December 11, 2011 8:47
On your path of career development, encountering the following situations could be treated as having great luck:
1. Having your first job working for a company that set the benchmark in certain industry sector. It gives you a great opportunity to plan for your future and establish your own professional framework;
2. Reporting to a boss that have high level of leadership, who will encourage you to keep trying new things and are willing to train you;
3. Encountering a number of colleagues, who still have dreams, new ideas and willing to work hard to achieve the goals;
4. Building up a personal social network out of your workplace with like-minded people. Such high quality contacts would be of great help in the future.
- Growth Path of HR
If you are working in the human resource department...
- Steps towards Compilation Career
Why settle for just one satisfying job when you could...
- Try Your Luck Betting with Leading Sites
Along with the dramatic development in computer technology and Internet...
- Lucy Things at the Beginning of Your Career Development
There are a few things at workplace that should...
- Set onto the Winning Path in Network Marketing
A lot of talented people today might be looking...