Errors in Job InterviewThursday, November 3, 2011 11:44
1. Being bad at breaking the embarrassing silence during your interview.
2. Trying to cotton up to the interviewer might get you disliked by others.
3. Being controlled by your own bias or prejudice when making a statement might make the interviewers doubt your capability in making the right judgement.
4. Giving an passionated speech without giving any strong examples to support any argument. You might appears to be the one who talks a lot without doing anything at all.
5. Being lack of positive attitude towards your own life and your job. You might appear to be people lack of confidence or the one that might bring negative emotion to an organization.
6. Fail to show the interviewers your own professional style.
7. Being not good with asking the right interview questions. You will lose the chance to show the interviewer that you are really interested in their company and the position, and you do know something about the field and have passion to learn more.
8. Have a vague plan for your personal career development in the future. It means you might not be a strong candidate who have clear goals to achieve.
9. Pretend to be perfect. No one would be perfect in this world. It just shows your arrogance.
10. Asking about the salary package intuitively might let others think you focus too much on the money.
11. Have no idea how to end the talk with the interviewer. It will be a waste of time for both of you to sit there talking nothing important at all.
- How to Properly Introduce Yourself in the Interview
During an interview, self introduction is your first chance...
- Getting Ready to Go for an Interview
Before you set off towards your interview, here are a...
- Five Things One Should Do After Interview
What you’ve shown during an interview is important. But...
- How to Talk about Your Biggest Failure during Interview
Talking about your own failure during a job interview could...
- Doing Homework for Your Job Interview
Interviewers want more than a candidate with just the...