Archive for the ‘Jobs’ Category
During the time you finish reading the paragraphs below, the average recruiter will have actually plowed through about 6 resumes. If you are looking to increase the chances that your resume survive to the next round, you should avoid doing all the things mentioned below as they would definitely ruin your resume:
1. Apply for a [...]
There are a few things at workplace that should be taken as lucky by the ones that just begin to step your career development.
1. Getting a job in a company, that is the leader in its own industry sector, and being able to get the chance to gradually build up your professional framework.
2. Meeting a good leader [...]
If you are not planning to be forced to retire at the age of 40, you will need to do the following things:
1. Get in-depth recharge every seven to ten years in order to improve your knowledge structure.
2. Though you could have a wide range of knowledge about a lot of things, it is important [...]
If you are a freshman at a new workplace, here are a few aspects that you should be especially cautious of.
1. Losing control of temper and emotion at workplace could lead you a big mess in the future.
2. It is important to keep your promise and commitment, or you will end up being underestimated by the others.
3. Strict [...]
According to the largest bank by US assets–JPMorgan Chase, it was announced that the company was to cut 17000 jobs over two years, with the bulk of losses falling on the consumer and mortgage businesses.
Jamie Dimon, chief executive of JPMorgan Chase said that an improving housing market, along with fewer employees processing mortgage defaults as [...]
According to the study results released by the world’s leading management consulting company–Hay Group, it was revealed in mid-July that over one third working staff across the world could not stay in the same boat with the company, especially when the company goes down. 21% staff will consider leaving their current employer within the next [...]
To be an excellent interviewer, one need to have the following features.
1) Good professional image and outstanding work ethics;
2) Excellent communication skills and the good judgement;
3) Relative understanding of different jobs skills needed for different positions;
4) Understanding of corporate culture, related rules and regulations;
5) Mastering a variety of interview methods and techniques;
6) Being able to [...]