10 Steps to Present a Research ResultThursday, May 20, 2010 14:16
Generally, there are 10 steps in an ideal rational process.
1. Define the research question in the chosen field or topic, and explain why.
2. Literature review is necessary,
3. Conduct a feasibility study of the research,
4. Design the methodology and data analysis framework,
5. Design the instruments and pilot,
6. Conduct the study,
7. Conduct a data analysis,
8. Data interpretation and linking to literature,
9. Write-up the research report,
10. Examination of the reliability and validity as well as the conclusion need to be assessed.
- Types of Research Methods
Depending on the view point at the time, research could...
- How to Conduct Different Types of Research
Research refers to a human activity based on intellectual investigation...
- Research Methods
The goal of research is to produce new knowledge, which...
- Steps to Write Case Study
Step 1. Read material, ask yourself the following questions: •...
- Conducting a Successful Bsiness Research
A successful business research should be a systematic inquiry that...